DVEO, located in San Diego/USA, is a leader in DVB ASI, Transport Streams, MPEG Encoding, and video over IP solutions focusing on video MPEG and H.264 encoding, decoding, and streaming for Broadcasters, Telcos, and Media Centric Corporations. Using DVEO’s products and solutions customers can easily receive, encode, modulate, and stream live video over their IP networks to Professional IRD’s, STBs, IPADS, etc. Their advanced high definition and standard definition encoding and streaming devices support the latest and most widely used video codecs, protocols, and wrappers, and containers, including H.264 AVC, MPEG-2, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, IGMP, Multicast, etc.
PROTEL has taken the product range of DVEO by the end of 2013 into his portfolio.
- LIVE STREAMERS: with Satellite, SDI, RF, HDMI, CAMERAS, Satellite, Inputs Dstreamers Outputs: HLS, RTSP, RTMP, Push+Pull, HD-SDI/HDMI (D-Streamer™)
- TELCO Headend: TRANSCODERS and GROOMING SOLUTIONS
- Headend SERVERS: LIVE, VOD, and Playout
- BROADCAST MPEG-2 HD or SD ENCODERS + DECODERS
- IPTV H.264 HD or SD ENCODERS + DECODERS
TRANSCODERS (Scalable, Multichannel) for MULTISCREEN, MOBILE, OTT, and IPTV
- Point to Point or Multipoint VIDEO OVER IP
- IP AD Insertion for IPTV or TELCOs
- VIDEO SIGNAGE SERVERS with File or HDMI ASI, IP, RF QAM Out
- HD-SDI and IP PLAYOUT SERVERS